For a true historian's take on the Seminole Wars, I recommend:
- The Seminole Wars by Mary Lou and John Missall
- History of the Second Seminole War by John Mahon
- In Bitterness and in Tears: Jackson's Destruction of the Creeks and Seminoles by Sean Michael O'Brien
- Coacoochee's Bones by Susan Miller
- Hunted Like a Wolf by Milton Meltzer
I also love The Seminoles of Florida coloring book by Art Maynor.
The Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum in Clewiston, Florida, is a terrific resource. The museum at the Dade Battlefield (northeast of Brooksville, FL) is also top-notch.